1. We believe in the verbal inspiration of all the Scriptures of both the Old and
New Testaments, and that they are the final authority in faith and life.
2 Timothy 3:16–17; 2 Peter 1:20–21
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and
Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 1:1–3; Acts 5:3–4
3. We believe in the virgin birth of Christ, and that He is true God and true man.
Luke 1:30–35; Colossians 2:9
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, and with His blood
obtained for us eternal redemption. Romans 3:25–26; 2 Corinthians 5:21
5. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His
Ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as our High Priest and
Advocate. 1 Corinthians 15:3–4, 20; Ephesians 1:20; 1 Timothy 2:5;
Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:24–25
6. We believe in the personal, pre-millennial, imminent return of our Lord Jesus
Christ. 1 Thessalonians 4:13–5:9; Revelation 19:11–20:6
7. We believe in the total depravity of all mankind, and in the necessity of
regeneration. Romans 3:9–18; Ephesians 2:1–5
8. We believe that salvation is a free gift of God, entirely apart from works,
and is possessed by all who have by faith received the Lord Jesus Christ as
their personal Savior. Ephesians 2:8–9
9. We believe that since salvation is a free gift, that all true believers, once
saved, shall be kept saved forever. John 5:24; 10:28; 1 John 5:13 ;
10. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine Person and that He indwells all
believers. John 14:16–17; Ephesians 1:13–14; 2 Corinthians 1:21–22
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting
blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
1 Corinthians 15:20–23; Revelation 20:11–15.
12. We believe that there are two ordinances that the Christian is commanded to
observe: namely Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Table.
Matthew 28:19–20; Matthew 26:26–29; 1 Corinthians 11:23–26
13. We believe God ordained marriage to be a covenant relationship between
one man, one woman, and God. Any sexual relationship outside a biblically
consistent marriage relationship is sin. Genesis 2:21–25; 1 Corinthians
6:9–20; Romans 1:24–32